"In 1995, after two years of development, we released Crystal Haze, a gem mystery, set into chunky gold settings. The cocktail ring became a Stephen Webster icon. A ring for women that was bought by women."- Stephen Webster
Madonna bought one for herself, quickly becoming the must-have accessory.
No-nonsense jewellery worn by strong no-nonsense women.The top layer is a heavily faceted natural clear Quartz, acting as a magnifying lens to enhance the colour of the underlying precious stone. The eye-catching black opalescent showcases how the Quartz allows light to enter at hundreds of different angles producing a holographic ‘haze’ of colour that moves as the jewellery is turned. Webster's passion for Crystal Haze shines through each new collection with bold and innovative use of the technique.
Gold Digging with
Grab a comfortable chair or find a cosy corner and tune into this month’s Gold Digging Vidcast with Carol Woolton; author, historian, editor, stylist, curator and Contributing Director of British Vogue. Imminently releasing her 5th book: The New Stone Age, Stephen and Carol discuss the power of crystals, their experiences at Tucson Gem Show, and the beauty of imperfection.
- Blue Curacao
- Caster Sugar
1. Stir a level teaspoon of caster sugar, a pinch of salt, and 30ml freshly squeezed lemon juice together until the sugar and salt dissolve.
2. Add in 45ml or your measure of vodka.
3. Add in 15ml of blue curacao.
4. Add ice to your glass.
5. Pour your cocktail into your glass.
6. Top up soda.
7. Garnish with lemon peel or slice or both.
8. Enjoy your Hazy Daze cocktail.